HOSTING A PROGRAM
Due to their great popularity, Love and Life Programs are held mainly in our FamilyCare Centers. In order to host the Program in your location, you need to inquire for available dates through the contact form.
Each Program requires the following:
– Host – person responsible for the overall preparation of the Program on-site and for collaborating closely with the Family Support Foundation
– Coach Couples – married couples who present the workshop part of the Program. To become coaches they need to complete a training with the Family Support Foundation coach team, or trained locally by the Family Support Foundation delegate(s)
– Welcome Team – the ones who look after catering and suggest accommodations for participants travelling from distant locations
– Prayer Team – people offering their prayers during the whole preparation process
– Accounting Coordinator – person responsible for the financial side of the Program organization.
The Accounting Coordinator, together with the Host and the other Teams, set the retreat price on the basis of Program cost simulation. The estimation should include workshop materials, catering, venue booking fee, the Program Master’s and coach couples’ travel expenses, room and board fees, as well as the fee in the amount of 30 USD (per couple) to be paid to the Family Support Foundation (for the license to present the Program one time).
BECOME OUR COACH COUPLE
After the completion of Program 1: I+YOU=WE, you can become part of our coach team by taking part in our training. In order to apply, send us a request via contact form.